miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

Running thru...

Hi!! I'm on pre-exams week and I'm already crazy haha you know, it's all about homework and that stuff...Whatever!! I love my career :)!! How is your week going?... Kiss !

Hola! Estoy en semana pre exámenes  y ya siento enloquecer jajaja, ya saben es todo tareas y trabajos...pero Amo mi carrera :)!! Cómo va tu semana?...  Besos!


 






Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter

I was wearing

Shoes/Zapatos: Local Store
Leather Pants: Zara
Cardigan Kimono: Zara
Necklace/Collar: Local Store

16 comentarios:

  1. Hola: suerte con tus exámenes. Me gusta mucho el collar.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que precioso cardigan! me ha encantado!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good luck on your exams girl! You're going to kick ass! Love the kimono and leather pants:)!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love your outer color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I´m sure you are very successful regarding your pre-exams! And your outfit is great, I like the jacket <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love ur outfit <3

    fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This outfit is so adorable. I am obsessed with that necklace!!


    If you'd like, come and join my blog's giveaway. Ettika (a jewelry company) is giving away a $100 online store credit.
    Look out for me in the May 2014 issue of Seventeen Magazine USA.

    Xx,
    www.sacosha.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. me encanta el kimono!!

    www.hypethelook.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Suerte con los examenes, me encanta el cardigan kimono y combina genial con el collar. Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Que guapa! Me encanta el kimono!! :)
    Suerte con los examenes!
    Un beso!

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Awwwwww, you look gorgeous, my dear *__*

    Have a great week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ohhh du soleil, la chance
    oui ma belle mère a dit que pour cette journée, mon chéri devait dire oui à tout ce que je lui demandais lol

    ResponderEliminar